Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Public display

Get Real.
We've all seen it.
And we've all done it.
I have never been THAT nervous about nursing in public. Sometimes I don't cover up that well. I just don't really care. I'm feeding my baby.
But you know how some kids just get OBSESSED with 'that area' when they are done breastfeeding? ....and I mean when they are too old to breastfeed, not just done for that feeding....
You know the ones.
The kinds that stand up in the grocery cart in front of you at the grocery store, and just touch their Mom- right on the Breastabas?
I just wonder why these kids get so obsessed.
Even worse- I wonder why their Moms just let their kids get away with having their hands all over their Boobs- right there in public- like it's not weird?
Manners.
Seriously.

2 comments:

Kelly and Jill Burk said...

What's way worse is having a sister-in-law who nurses her kids till their about 18 months old and she "pops" her "Breastaba" out right in front of you and everyone else. Talk about getting some manners, I didn't ask to see her "Breastaba".

Laurel said...

How about that Jason taught Isabel to poke and push mine, and that it is aparently hysterical to do so. Hmmm... Maybe fathers everywhere are more to blame than we think. Though "these" mothers seem to have absolutely NO PROBLEM with it either. WHYYYYY???