Monday, October 27, 2008

Halloween "costumes"

This is not an excuse to simply let your inner-slut out.

Why do girls (and their husbands, let's face it...) who cover their shoulders, thighs, and necklines every other day of the year (I assume) honestly think it's okay to wear whatever the hell they want for a Halloween party? There's a reason why you're supposed to cover all that up, honey! (And you know these are the same people who wear their little skimpy cocktail dresses on cruises and trips to Hawaii.)

If I can come up with a costume year after year, however far-fetched it may be, I'm pretty sure you can, too. Unleash that inner-slut behind your locked bedroom door. Beyond that, you can guarantee that I'll think that much less of you.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I know these women....and they ARE always the ones who wear the slutty suits on cruises....and the halter dresses.

Seroiusly. Who are these sick people?

Laurel said...

I think they are the same ones who started the "Slumber Parties", too. I am friends with some of these women, for pete's sake!!!

Michelle said...

holy shit! So true.

LEE BIEN said...

Am I supposed to comment on this blog? Hope so. Yes, you might look fantastic in your slutty costume, but I don't want to see it (nor should I). Save it for what goes on when the lights go off.