Saturday, October 11, 2008

Palin


So I've been getting a lot of flack lately. Why you ask? Well because I am:


Female

White

SAHM

Own a firearm

Future soccer mom

Have a newborn

Have cute hair and dress more towards the forward side of fashion

Oh yea, and I am a MORMON

YET.........................


I hate Sarah Palin. So much. Why does everybody assume because of the above statements regarding my demographic that I love her? That I think she is the savior of all appressed women?


I cringe when she speaks. I hate when she tries to be clever and make jokes. I love SNL skits that make fun of her. I hate her one liner jabs in debates.


She makes me feel embarrassed for being an intelligent woman. She sucks!


I'm voting Democratic.

3 comments:

Danielle said...

These are silly reasons to make such a rash, and might I say LAME decision to vote democratic.

Vote democratic? You mean like for that Barack guy? Now, that is crazy...

I wish the race was between Palin and Biden- they are the only ones I like!!!

(And don't try to tell me you aren't on board with a HOT, funny, cool brunette thats into politics? Sound familiar?)

Laurel said...

Though I TOTALLY appreciate where you're coming from, I still dislike Obama enough to let it all slide.

Yes, I am an idiot, non-informed American who knows close to nothing about her political credentials. No, I haven't actually seen any of her "ramblings" for myself. Yes, I get most of my material with which to base a Palin-opinion from others (pro- AND anti-Palins, btw). And yes, I'm pretty sure McCain chose her over other possible running mates because she is a woman.

But I still think that the McCain/Palin team has less of a chance of screwing our country than the tax-happy Obama/Biden team does.

Go Republicans!

(Still love you, though.) ;)

Alicia said...

Don't hate her even though I REALLY wanted to. Although that Vogue glamor-shot of her is really lame.