Thursday, January 29, 2009

CLOSE YOUR MOUTH!!!

Lets just put aside the fact that you may or may not bug me anyway  Lets also put aside the fact that I dont really care all that much about what youre going to say  And just for kicks, lets put aside the fact that Im being very honest here

But I am definitely certain that Im not the only one who doesnt want to see, nor hear, what ever crap youve just decided to rip to shreds with your bicuspids.  I also would really rather be left out of that love triangle youve just created between said crap, those bicuspids, and your smacking, slurping lengua in there.

First of all, why do you not know that that is completely socially unacceptable?  I dont care what family you came from, what city, what religion… any of it.  Im pretty sure this one is across the board, buddy.  You dont chew with your mouth open.  At all. 

Secondly, why do you have to smack, smack, SMACK amidst your usually-ridiculous dialogue?  Is it just too long of a wait to finish a sentence before Olympics-auditioning-hurling those chocolates down your throat?  Are you worried that Ill take them from you yes, ALL of them, because thats how I am and there wont be any left for you to smack on?  Maybe I should note that not everyone eats like Joey Tribbiani while having a normal conversation.  Maybe you wont be so concerned

While were on the subject, why do you have to slurp your liquids?  Drinks, soups, milk from your mornings cereal  Heres a novel idea CLOSE YOUR MOUTH AROUND THE SPOON.  Yes, all the way.  No gaps for air in there.  Guess what?!!  Its probably not going to make that lovely slurping sound!

So seriously, I just really wish that your relationship with you and your food could remain simply that.  Between YOU and your food.  I dont mind one little bit seeing it before it makes its way to your dientes.  Hey, its possible Im having the same thing (or may have even prepared it) and am getting ready to do the same  But thats where it ends.  I dont look at mine beyond that point, and I sure as hell dont want to see yours.  Or hear it.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

I seriously HATE chompers. There are a few people in my life who do it, and every time I say....'are you eating that or making out with it?'

Alicia said...

I am aghast and awed by the post. Well done. How's that for therapy?

Danielle said...

And since we're on the subject....can I add....people who lick their fingers.........AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

I should have been put on the planet alone....

Michelle said...

holy shit! holy shit! I'm peeing my pants.